Thursday, November 13, 2014

Align








Coat: Vintage
Sweater: Need Supply
Pants: TJ Maxx
Shoes: Grey City
Watch: Michael Kors

Every now and then, the stress of completing my last few weeks in College catches up with me. This was one of those days. To prepare myself for hours of running to and from classes to give presentations and finalize major projects, I dressed appropriately for the venture ahead.

Gray is definitely one of my favorite colors to wear because it goes with everything, I have yet to find a combination of gray tone clothing that I didn't like together. I decided to wear a short sleeve gray sweater that incorporates beautiful baroque appliqué on either shoulder. This add on makes the piece really quite appealing to look at. On the lower half, I wore another some what busy piece, I've said it once and I'll say it again, I have a thing for mixing patterns and textures. Mixing of the two gives off the impression that you tried so much harder than you actually did.  

Finishing off the look, I threw on one of my favorite pair of winter shoes, these pointed toe black leather booties with gold buckles, another simple statement piece. And let's not forget to mention that great oversized coat, this luxurious throw on has kept me warm many winter days.

Well that is all for today guys, so until next time,
Bye for now.

Maya Swan


4 comments:

  1. Wow this is perfection! I love your coat and pants :) you look great! <3

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit. loving those ankle booties

    cheers,
    idalia
    http://www.abstractorganza.com
    http://www.youtube.com/abstractorganza

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.