Monday, January 12, 2015

Chipped Away








Jacket: Asos
Sweater: H&M
Skirt: Missguided
Bag: Urban Outfitters
Boots: Zara

The holiday season is over and the New Year has rung in, and with that I bring in a new post. 2014 was a great year for me, having earned my undergraduate degree, I am more than ready and open for the next chapter of my life to commence. All of the struggles from last year are behind me, and I am confident this year will be a beautiful one full of great things. 

About a month ago I went to New York for the first time and this was one of the looks I packed to wear, but as the weather was horrible that weekend, I never got a chance to pull it out. As many of you may have noticed by now, I like to dress relatively casual day by day unless I feel the need to do otherwise. 

Nothing is more comfortable than large chunky knits. I layered this one on top of my favorite jersey pencil skirt from Missguided. For some added warmth, I threw on a new favorite, my khaki bonded coat. Gold banded boots complete this look, all while adding some opulence.


Happy New Year beautiful people,
Bye for now.

Maya Swan   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.