Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Velvet Ranger


I'm channeling my inner Indiana Jones today, as the hat is definitely the focus of this look.


 To complement the jewel tone colors of nature this season, I carried them over into my outfit. For this look I wore a very comfy golden top and tucked it into a pair of camo denim. Printed bottoms are a staple in my wardrobe because I love to mix and match patterns. 


I'd been lusting over this crushed velvet coat for over a year, but could not bring myself to fork out the money. A few weeks ago I finally bit the bullet and purchased this amazing piece. This coat is not only beautiful, it's very hefty to boot, well worth the money.


I completed the look with these beauties by L.A.M.B.

Hat: Asos
Coat: Gypsy Junkie
Top: Zara
Jeans: Baldwin Denim
Pumps: L.A.M.B Oxley
Watch: Michael Kors
Jewelry: Nasty Gal and H&M 


And remember kids...until next time.
Bye for now,

Maya Swan

5 comments:

  1. Love this! The yellow pairs so well with those pants - it really pops!

    http://www.bohochiccafe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the camo pants!

    @WanderLustGirls
    www.thewanderlustgirls.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a unique outfit, absolutely love this look!! Your hat is perfect.

    onacruz blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! It ties everything together I think.

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.