Friday, January 16, 2015

Duo-Chrome






Jacket: Helene Berman
Cropped Sweater: Cheap Monday
Button up: Forever 21
Pants: Urban Outfitters
Oxfords: Topshop

My style has evolved in the years after graduating high school, now four going on five years ago. Getting older teaches you a lot. One of the biggest lessons I have learned thus far is time will pass whether you are wasting it or using it to your advantage. However, the late, great John Lennon once stated the time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

I have been loving wearing cropped tops over full length collared shirts, I'm playing with that look here. The extra layer is also good for installation, always a plus in the cold. In keeping with the duo-chromatic look, I topped things off with my pink and black checkered Helene Berman jacket. You can never go wrong with black bottoms, this particular pair has a wax coated finish. Oxfords are the perfect everyday shoe in my opinion, so I slipped mine on for optimum comfort when running around.   

How will you enjoy wasting your time today?
Happy Birthday Mommy!

Bye for now.

Maya Swan  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.