Thursday, November 20, 2014

Classics








Blazer: JCP
Sweater: Marshalls
Pants: TJ Maxx
Scarf: H&M
Loafers: Urban Outfitters

As my graduation date creeps closer and closer, the fact is setting in that soon I will not long be a college student, but a young professional. The thought of this is frightening at times but also very exciting. A whole new set of experiences and adventures await. 

With that being said, I have decided to pull out some work appropriate attire today. As the winter chill has set in quite early this year, I layered up for this look. I recently purchased this really soft and warm sweater from Marshalls by the brand French Connection. This piece has neutral color blocked sleeves that you cannot see here, but the added detail definitely influenced this buy. On top of that I wore a tweed blazer that has been in my wardrobe for quite some time. The weave of the blazer incorporates all of those classic neutral colors with hints of bolder hues, making it a real stand out piece in my opinion. 

I went with another classic pattern for my trousers, and that would be a plaid. I love a versatile piece, and a gray plaid pant works well with many different colors and styles. Loafers were my shoe of choice today, and for added warmth I slipped on an infinity scarf from H&M.

Bye for now.

Maya Swan

4 comments:

  1. Well, at least you look stunning for those young professional days to come!

    Much love from Cali
    xx, Aditi
    adi-may.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE this look!!! flawless

    http://deanswolves.wordpress.com/

    http://deanswolves.wordpress.com/

    http://deanswolves.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.