Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Camel Chrome




Sweater: Asos
Skirt: Forever 21 (similar style)
Boots: Zara

Hello there and Happy Tuesday! I volunteer every Tuesday at the VMFA here in Richmond, VA for a teen fashion design program, and on those days I like to dress practically. Usually, I'll wear jeans, but on this particular day I decided to wear a soft faux leather skirt and a very warm camel sweater. These pieces together completed my version of a no fuss fit. 
At the moment, I am very much loving wearing oversized sweaters over micro mini's. As it turns out this skirt is actually a full length skater skirt, but I hiked it up to suit the look I was going for. I also wore one of my favorite pair of boots that I seem to wear all the time, my black boots with gold plating from Zara. To pick up on the gold detailing in the shoes, I chucked on a bunch of gold tone jewelry to tie it all together.

And on that note, may you all have a beautiful day,
Bye for now.

Maya Swan




4 comments:

  1. Nice sweater! Might buy it myself :) Would be amazing if you could check out my blog too :)

    XO CHAMA FASHION
    www.chamafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute skirt! i've been loving the oversized sweater + skirt look lately too :)

    Sher
    www.shershegoes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! It's so great...thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.