Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Angel Wings

The month of February has been a busy one for me. Since arriving back from Dallas I have literally been on the move, and although I drag my feet from time to time, being busy is a beautiful feeling. 
Looking for a full time position has become a job in itself. I have been looking for both internships and jobs in New York, and last week I finally caught a break.

As we all know fashion week is around the corner, so after applying for other positions, I decided to take a chance on an internship for fashion week. One trip to New York and an interview later and the position was mine! Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week here I come! 
I am extremely excited to be interning for Fashion Week; I also know more good things are to follow and for that I am grateful. 









Fur Stole: 360 Vintage Designs
Top: H&M
Skirt: Sisley
Pumps: Schutz Shoes

I called this post angel wings because when I saw the images on my computer the first thing that came to mind was "when an angel gets her wings" a tad sappy I know, but that's literally how I felt after hearing the good news. When things begin to happen in your favor you can't help but accept the Divine Intervention. 

Besides that, I could not deny the fact that this fur stole resembles wings lol. This is one of a couple posts that will include pieces pulled from the lovely Tracey Langford, CEO and owner of 360 Vintage Designs and More in Virginia Beach, VA. If you're in the area definitely be sure to check out her storefront. She's managed to collect some amazing one of a kind pieces from decades past and present. Her prices are very affordable, and after a little digging you will most certainly be pleased with your fab finds. The boutique information is listed below for those of you interested in dropping in. 

And with that I will be signing off for today. May you all find the courage, passion and wherewithal to go after your dreams. You'll be surprised how things will begin to line up and light your way.

360 Vintage Designs and More Contact 
439 South Witchduck Road, Virginia Beach, VA 23462
360vintagedesigns@gmail.com
(757) 502-8117


Until next time,
Bye for now. 

Maya Swan


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.